Friday, November 2, 2007

Introduce My Blog - What is it about?



Hi, I have just created a new blog here at blogger. What will be my blog about? Simply to share with friends on my interests (sometimes can become useful info..hehe) about skin care, slimming, fashion, favourite branding, accessories, etc, which girls will particularly love!! Mmm.... I believe there are guys who are having interests in this area too. Here, I would share my views and personal experience encountered, and I'm sure this would definitely be a great and pretty meaningful session in sharing these common interests with you. Cheers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





5 comments:

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

ei it's me sook kuan! welcome to blogging community haha. waa so old liao still wan to make blog wor kekeke anyway keep it up! i will come visit ur blog often ya. my blog is http://slowcatchupkuan.blogspot.com

cheers!

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

ei lou yan ka! link my blog to urs. i link u liao old woman!

Josephine said...

I don't see what age has anything got to do with blog....

SlowCatchUpKuan said...

i'm just kidding lar friend. keep it up lar. i see u already rajin update ur blog. good good. i shall take some advise from u :)

Josephine said...

Wei, of course I know you are kidding lah...hehehh